I See India is a one stop place to know about everything good happening in India. Launched on 15th August 2011, I See India brings forth the better, innovative, happy and positive India. We choose to see the intellectual beauty of India; to be happy about the positive initiatives and micro-developments happening every day in the country and are inspired to “be the change we want to see.”
You can share information about any person you know who is working towards bringing a positive change in the society and who is a source of inspiration through his hard work, ingenuity, kindness, determination, courage and positive attitude.
You can know about the major contributors to I See India here.
Join us in bringing forth the positive and innovative India!
Subscribe to Newsletters
All time favourites
- Self Cleaning material developed by Indian team
- “Please don’t waste food….wrap it”
- Youth from remote village develops prototype for generating electricity from road traffic
- Indian designer’s smartphone for the blind
- Indian researcher unravels the TB mystery
- Farmer’s daughter developes salt with medicinal properties
- Lightening villages with Project Chirag